Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro camera setup includes 64 MP Triple rear camera and 20 MP selfie camera. After all, games can be played on regular smartphones for sure but what about buying a huge and high-end gaming phone? Black Shark 4 Pro fulfills the needs of any gaming freak in his smartphone. The Black Shark 4 Pro has a 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 395 ppi. Coming to cameras, it has a 64 MP rear camera and a 20 MP front camera for selfies.
- While if you want to upgrade the RAM capacity, there is a 12 + 256 GB version, which is sold for $ 690, which is equal to 10,820 Egyptian pounds, 2588 SAR, 2535 AED.
- Compared to Black Shark 3, it comes with a little lighter weight, but it is still a heavyweight gaming phone.
- If you previously rooted or modified the system (or other) partition of the phone in any way, flashing this stock ROM will overwrite all existing modified system files to replace them with factory software.
- Introduced with last year‘s model, the magnetic pop-up triggers make their return with the Shark 4.
- The appearance of the Black Shark 4 Pro is completely different from the series of Black Shark 3.
Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI. Download the latest Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC. In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer. You will receive a full package including a flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers to unlock or flash any Android device manually.
- There’s no wireless charging support, stock ROMs but there is 120W fast wired charging with the included adapter – a frankly astonishing rate than can juice up your phone to full from zero in as little as 15 minutes.
- We have physical buttons on both sides of the phone in order to contribute to a better gaming experience which gives a nice click feel when used.
- We’ll also send a link to a torent file of the app for flashing the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 firmware and the supplementary instructions.
- The above three components when used excessively when you perform activities such as recording long videos, gaming, and editing videos.
But in picking that, you’ll get 65W charging rather than the full 120W of the 4 Pro. In the Geekbench 5 test, the 4 Pro hit a multi-core score of 3,742 and a 3DMark Wild Life average frame rate of 35.2 FPS. Unsurprisingly, the iPhone SE’s A15 Bionic demolished this with 4,482, but as for this gaming phone’s real competition, the RedMagic 6R hit a multi-core score of 3,652 and matched the average FPS. The Black Shark 4 Pro features last year’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. This power is kept at optimal temperatures via a “sandwich” liquid cooling system that keeps thermals at an optimal level.
So if you’re in the market for a phone that’s more powerful than what the Pixel 5a has to offer, get the Black Shark 4. But the star of the show is the 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with its 144Hz refresh rate and HDR 10+ compatibility. I’m not sure if Xiaomi sourced the panel from Samsung or what, but this screen is absolutely gorgeous. Before the Black Shark 4 hit my desk, my favorite display has been the OnePlus 9 Pro. But where the Black Shark takes the cake isn’t the faster refresh rate.